Thmorgan Biological tissue grinding instrument CK1000 shipped in Zhejiang
Recently, Zhejiang A&F University ordered a high throughput tissue grinding instrument CK1000, thank you for your recognition of our products.
Thmorgan's high-throughput tissue grinding instrument, through high frequency reciprocating vertical oscillation system, makes the sample in the grinding tube and the grinding ball collide with each other, the grinding shear force and impact force generated by the tissue completely broken. The product has passed CE certification, and has a national invention patent (ZL201110168356.2), widely used in universities, research institutes, customs and CDC and other units, and exported to overseas.
First, product characteristics
1. With national invention patent: ZL201110168356.2, passed CE certification;
2. Vertical oscillation: high stability, sample crushing and mixing thoroughly;
3. High efficiency: complete sample crushing within 2 minutes;
4. High flux: 2×15×15ml adapter, 2×8×50ml adapter can choose freely;
5. Large sample processing capacity: 2×300ml nylon tank (soil grinding, no metal pollution);
6. High safety: with safety door and safety lock;
7. No cross contamination: the sample tube is fully closed in the crushing process to avoid cross contamination;
8. Low noise: during the operation of the instrument, the noise is less than 70dB, which will not interfere with other experiments or instruments.
Two, product use
1. Suitable for grinding preparation of soil agrochemical analysis samples;
2. Suitable for sample grinding in the early stage of pesticide residue detection;
3. Apply to the early grinding of samples for environmental toxicology detection;
4. Suitable for sample grinding in the early stage of soil composition detection;
5. Suitable for mass sample grinding and mixing.
Thmorgan Marketing Department
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Focus on us