High throughput tissue grinder
1. It has a national invention patent: ZL 201110168356.2, which has passed CE certification;
2. Vertical oscillation: large stability, complete sample crushing;
3. High efficiency: complete sample crushing within 2 minutes;
4. High flux: up to 2 at a time × 96 samples;
5. Large processing capacity: 2×50ml steel can crush large volume of samples;
6. Wide range of adapters: 2×96×2ml adapter, 2×48×2ml adapter, 2×24 ×5ml adapter, 2×10×7ml adapter can be freely selected;
7. High safety: with safety door and safety lock;
8. No cross contamination: the sample tube is fully closed during crushing to avoid cross contamination;
9. Low noise: during the operation of the instrument, the noise is less than 70dB and will not interfere with other experiments or instruments.
1. Suitable for grinding and crushing samples of various plant tissues, including roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, etc;
2. Suitable for grinding and crushing samples of various animal tissues, including brain, heart, lung, stomach, liver, thymus, kidney, intestine, lymph nodes, muscle, bone, etc;
3. Suitable for grinding and crushing of fungi, bacteria and other samples;
4. Suitable for grinding and crushing of food and drug components analysis and detection;
5. Suitable for grinding and crushing volatile samples including coal, oil shale, wax products and other samples;
6. It is applicable to the grinding and crushing of plastics, polymers, including PE, PS, textiles, resins and other samples.
Vertical oscillation, high-frequency reciprocating motion of the oscillation system, causes the frozen sample in the grinding tube to collide with the grinding ball, and the grinding shear force and impact force generated by it completely breaks the tissue.
1. Vertical oscillation;
2. Oscillation frequency: 500-1800 times/min;
3. Grinding time: 10 seconds to 99 minutes, which can be set by users;
4. Number of grinding platforms: 2;
5. Grinding ball material: stainless steel, chrome steel, zirconia, tungsten carbide, quartz sand;
6. Grinding ball diameter: 0.5-30mm;
7. Fixture travel 3.7cm (vertical);
8. The adapter is resistant to low temperature and can be soaked in liquid nitrogen for more than 30 minutes;
9. The door opening and power-off function ensures safety;
10. Power: 400W;
11. Power supply: 3-hole socket, 220-240V, 50Hz;
12. Weight: 62kg;
13. Size: 38cm (W) × 46cm(D) × 50cm(H)。
1. One host;
2.1 48 hole 2ml adapter 1 pair;
2.2 24/10 hole 5/7ml adapter 1 pair (optional);
2.3 50ml grinding tank 1 pair (optional);
2.4 96 hole 2ml adapter 1 pair (optional consumables).
3. One set of alloy fixture;
4. A set of grinding balls.
1. Add the processed sample and grinding ball into the centrifuge tube in turn;
2. Put the centrifuge tube with the sample into the adapter;
3. Put the adapter with sample into liquid nitrogen for freezing for several minutes;
4. Place the frozen sample and adapter in the middle of the fixture and adjust the position;
5. Place the fixture on the sample table, position the positioning slot, tighten the vertical positioning knob, and return the safety lock;
6. Close the safety door of the machine;
7. Set vibration frequency and time;
8. Start the machine and execute the crushing process;
9. Wait for the machine to completely stop vibration, shut down, open the safety door, and take out the sample;
10. Return the instrument.
1. The instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated environment for use;
2. The sample is symmetrically distributed in the sample holder to ensure the balance of the sample holder;
3. Before closing the safety door, it is necessary to confirm that the clamp has been completely fixed without looseness;
4. When setting the oscillation frequency, it shall not exceed the maximum range of 1800 times/min;
5. When freezing the sample, pay attention to prevent liquid nitrogen from splashing out, causing frostbite.