Fluorescent protein microscope
1. Detect transgenic plants with green fluorescent protein (GFP) gene and red fluorescent protein (DsRed) gene: rice, wheat, corn, soybean, cotton, Arabidopsis, etc;
2. Detect GFP and DsRed transgenic animals: mice, rabbits, monkeys, etc;
3. Detection of GFP and DsRed transgenic microorganisms: bacteria, fungi, yeast, etc;
4. Detect the tissue-specific expression of GFP and DsRed genes.
1. Detection of green fluorescent protein (GFP) and red fluorescent protein (DsRed);
2. Convenient for field operation;
3. High detection efficiency: search for positive targets in the field at night and make it clear at a glance;
4. Convenient operation: compact, flexible and portable. It can be detected directly without heating up after starting;
5. System stability: can work continuously for a long time;
6. Safety: It is not necessary to color the chemical substrate, and directly observe without damaging the cells of the tested object.
The green fluorescent protein (GFP) is irradiated by blue light source to excite green fluorescence; The green light source irradiates the red fluorescent protein (DsRed) and excites the red fluorescence; The filter blocks all reflected light and only allows fluorescence to pass through.
1. Excitation light source: blue and green double excitation;
2. Filter system: the filter blocks all reflected light and only allows corresponding fluorescence to pass through;
3. LED life:>10000 h;
4. Light source type: 2 high-intensity 3W LEDs;
5. Duration:>4 h;
6. Volume: 12.7cm (l) × 7.6 cm(d)；
7. Power supply: 6V.
1. Excitation light source: one
2. Filter: two sets