Single-cell electrophoresis apparatus
1. One electrophoresis experiment can run up to 20 films;
2. High throughput, each loading can hold 10000 single cells for electrophoresis at the same time;
3. Efficient refrigeration device can improve image resolution;
4. Unique film design reduces DNA damage during electrophoresis;
5. The unique humidity control device ensures the stability of the environment in the electrophoresis tank during the electrophoresis process.
Under neutral conditions, DNA fragments can enter the gel for migration. Under the action of alkali treatment and alkaline electrolyte, DNA helices are broken, and damaged DNA strands and fragments are released. Due to the small molecular weight of these DNA, they will leave the nuclear DNA and move to the positive pole in the electrophoresis process, forming a comet like image, while the undamaged DNA remains spherical. The more serious the DNA damage, the more fragments and the smaller the fragments, the larger the amount of DNA transferred during electrophoresis, and the longer the migration distance. Therefore, the damage degree of DNA can be quantitatively analyzed by measuring the length, area or fluorescence intensity of comet tail.
（1） Electrophoresis system:
1. Film capacity: 20;
2. Size: 31 × 44 × 9cm；
3. Volume: 1000ml;
4. Temperature range: 4-65 ℃;
5. Humidity: linear adjustment according to the rise and fall of temperature;
6. Recommended operating conditions: 25V/300mA, 1 hour.
（2） Refrigeration system:
1. Volume: 10L;
2. Circulation pump flow: 10L/min;
3. Refrigeration control: totally enclosed compressor unit refrigeration;
4. Temperature range: - 10-90℃;
5. Accuracy: ± 0.1℃;
6. Ambient temperature: room temperature - 35℃;
7. Working voltage: 220V;
8. Power: 350W;
9. Opening size: 180×140mm ；
10. Working size: 250×200×200mm。
（3） Power supply system:
1. Output type: constant voltage, constant current, constant power output (continuously adjustable);
2. Output index: 5 - 300V, 1 - 1500mA, 1 - 450W;
3. Resolution: 1V, 1mA, 1W;
4. Timing range: 1 minute to 99 hours and 59 minutes;
5. Display: LCD with backlight (128 × 64 pixels);
6. Control function: microprocessor intelligent control;
7. It has overload, no-load and other protection functions;
8. Programming storage: 10 programs;
9. Automatic memory function;
10. Automatic shutdown function.
1. One set of Cell20 electrophoresis tank;
2. One RunCell electrophoresis refrigeration device;
3. One GP100 electrophoresis instrument power supply.