Gel imaging system
1. It can be used for various ultraviolet and blue light excitation sample imaging, such as EB, GoldViewTM, GeneFinderTM, SYBRTM, Green, TLC board, etc;
2. It can be used for visible-light excitation sample imaging, such as silver dye gel, kosher dye gel, colony, bacteriostatic ring, microplate, spot hybridization, film, object slice, etc;
3. It can be used for the analysis of various experimental results, such as PCR quantitative analysis, AFLP/RFLP analysis, genetic tree and microsatellite DNA analysis, VNTRS analysis, spot classification screening function, fluorescence analysis, colony analysis, bacteriostatic antibiotic potency analysis, object and section measurement analysis, etc.
1. It can meet the requirements of nucleic acid gel imaging and protein gel imaging with various dyes;
2. High-resolution CCD: 5.57 million effective pixel CCD, with extremely high resolution and sensitivity;
3. F1.2/8-48mm automatic three-variable lens, extendable angle, automatic focus, no need for manual adjustment;
4. The integrated module control system has multiple functions such as intelligent guide, remote teaching, remote diagnosis, etc., which can be directly disassembled for repair and maintenance;
5. It has the function of automatic delay closing of lights for 10 minutes and automatic closing of door opening and closing with ultraviolet light;
6. It can analyze and calculate pictures of various gel electrophoresis, clone counting, microplate, bacteriostatic circle, antibiotic potency, object slice, etc;
7. It has ultraviolet observation port and rubber cutting port.
According to the different mobility of the sample on the gel, the unknown sample can be qualitatively analyzed by comparing with the position of the standard to determine the composition and nature of the unknown sample. According to the optical density of the unknown sample, the concentration or quality of the unknown sample can be obtained by comparing it with the optical density of the sample strip of the known concentration, and the unknown sample can be quantitatively analyzed.
1. CCD resolution: 5.57 million effective pixels, 1*1/2*2/4*4/pixel merging function;
2. Lens: F1.2/8-48mm automatic three-variable lens (extendable), with automatic focusing function;
3. Number of acquisition bits: 16bit (0-65536 gray scale);
4. Exposure time: 0-600s;
5. Pixel size: 4.65×4.65；
6. Detection sensitivity: 20pg double-stranded DNA;
7. Filter: UV/IR 590nm, imported filter group, optional 535/605/699nm;
8. White light transmission plate: ultraviolet white light conversion plate, with an area of 225×225mm；
9. UV transmission table: 302 nm, area 210 × 210mm；
10. White light reflection lamp: LED white light reflection;
11. Equipped with UV observation window;
12. Glue cutting mouth: one on the left and one on the right;
13. Size: 370W × 400D × 745H mm；
14. Software: shooting software and image analysis software;
14.1 Modular shooting process, which can be freely edited and saved;
14.2 It has automatic exposure, manual shooting and other exposure shooting functions;
14.3 The analysis software can calculate and analyze various gel electrophoresis, clone counting, microplate, bacteriostatic circle, antibiotic potency, and object slice images;
14.4 All data, images and graphics can be exported to Excel, Word, pasteboard and other software or other files;
14.5 Applicable to WINDOWS98, 2000, XP, Win7 and Win8 operating systems.
1. One host;
2. A set of software.