Hydroponic biodegradation instrument
First, product use
1, meet GB/T19276.2-2003 test standard;
2, meet the iso14852-1999 testing standards;
3, meet the test standard of ISO19679-2020;
4. Applicable to external testing of quality Inspection Institute;
5. Applicable to external testing services of third-party institutions;
6, suitable for bio-based material production enterprises self-inspection and formula optimization;
7, suitable for the basic research of biodegradation.
Two, product features
1. High flux, and up to 24 channels can be used for biodegradability detection simultaneously;
2. High detection accuracy, 24-road independent infrared detection, real-time online measurement of carbon dioxide release;
3. Fully meet the testing requirements of GB / T 19276.2 standard;
4. Adopt the design method of water-based culture and open oxygen supply to simulate the strongly aerobic environment;
5. Fast reaction speed, which can greatly shorten the detection cycle and improve the detection efficiency;
6. Carbon dioxide concentration and cumulative amount double display, can be derived in the form of a chart or curve;
7. Silent design, 24 independent and controllable gas supply, sound less than 45db;
8. Water bath temperature control, temperature setting range of 4-99℃, temperature adjustment accuracy of ± 0.1℃;
9. Magnetic mixing system: provide long mixing;
10. Cloud platform detection, and real-time online observation of data and curves.
Third, product principle
Under the action of microorganisms, bio-based materials consume oxygen to produce carbon dioxide, water and other inorganic substances. The carbon dioxide produced is monitored in real-time through high-precision infrared sensors.The percentage of the actual carbon dioxide release and the theoretical carbon dioxide release is the biodegradation rate.
1.Oxygen supply system
1.1 Gas supply mode: continuous aeration for oxygen supply, built-in gas supply pump;
1.2 Number of gas supply pumps: 24;
1.3 Gas flow regulation range: 30 ml/min —— 300 ml/min;
1.4 Maximum gas flow rate reaches 3 L/min;
1.5 Each channel is separately controlled, with 24 flow regulators and flow meters;
1.6 Working noise is less than 45db.
2. Reaction system
2.1 Number of channels: 24;
2.2 Magnetic stirring: 24 pieces;
2.3 Temperature control mode: water and bath type;
2.4 Set temperature range: 4-99℃, step 0.1℃;
2.5 Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.1℃;
2.6 Reaction bottle volume: 500ml;
2.7 Reaction bottle material: high borosilicate hard glass;
2.8 Pre-decarbonization system: Yes;
2.9 Ammonia removal system: Yes.
3. Detection system
3.1 Detection method: infrared carbon dioxide detection;
3.2 Display mode: carbon dioxide concentration and total amount of double display;
3.3 Concentration detection range: 0-5000ppm;
3.4 Accumulated total range: 0-100g;
3.5 Resolution: 1ppm;
3.6 Data acquisition period: up to 1 second and once.
Concentration and cumulants are shown Concentration change curve
Cumulative volume is shown Cumulative curve
4.Software control system
4.1 Software control system with independent intellectual property rights;
4.2 Software collects data to generate real-time data curve;
4.3 Bearing system: win7 / 8 / 10 and other professional operating system;
4.4 Data storage mode: real-time storage can be stored in the experiment;
4.5 With a cloud platform, you can access the data remotely;
4.6 USB interfaces: 3.
Digital interface Curve interface
User login interface Equipment management interface
5.Complete machine system
5.1 Power supply: 220V AC;
5.2 Power supply frequency: 50 / 60Hz;
5.3 Working humidity: <60%;
5.4 Operating temperature: 5-40℃;
5.5 Complete machine power: 7KW;
5.6 Appearance size (L W H): 3500mm 900mm 1500mm;
5.7 Gross weight: 300KG.
1.1 host unit;
2.24 reaction bottles;
3.24 decarbonization bottles;
4.24 ammonia bottles;
5.24 dehumidification bottles;
6.1 set of software;
7. Connect 1 set of hoses;
8. One set of random files.
Focus on us