1. high resolution, real-time observation of nucleic acid gel electrophoresis process;
2. With high recovery rate, nucleic acid fragments can be recovered directly, and manual gel cutting and gel recovery and purification process can be omitted;
3. The recovery fragment can be used for downstream test only by ethanol precipitation;
4. The blue LED light source replaces the traditional ultraviolet light, which is safe and environmentally friendly, and has no harm to human body;
5. It can be used to observe and recover nucleic acid samples dyed with EB, SYBR and safe dyes.
1. is suitable for routine nucleic acid gel electrophoresis separation.
2. is suitable for real-time gel electrophoresis observation.
3. It is suitable for rapid scanning and screening of nucleic acid fragments;
4. It is suitable for quick and simple recovery of nucleic acid fragments.
(一) Observation device:
1. Operation mode: constant pressure or constant current;
2. Voltage range: 25-150 V
3. Voltage resolution: 1V;
4. Current: 300 Ma;
5. Current resolution: 1 Ma;
6. Power supply: 45 W;
7. Blue LED excitation source: 470 nm;
8. Timer: 1-999 minutes, with alarm;
9. Operating temperature: room temperature - 40 ℃;
10. Size: 293 × 220 × 80mm;
11. Working voltage: 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz.
1. Design of observation cover: Orange spectral filter is used to observe samples dyed with safe or red spectral filter is used to observe samples dyed with EB
2. gel size (W * L): 150 x 70mm, 150 x 100mm, 150 * 150mm;
3. Electrophoresis cell size (w × D × h): 26.5 × 17.5 × 9 cm;
4. Buffer capacity: 500 ml.
四、 Electrophoresis device：
Rungel system (equipped with orange spectral filter), 150 × 70mm rubber tray,
One set of 150 × 100 mm rubber plate, 150 × 150 mm rubber plate and tooth comb.
五、The recovery process of nucleic acid fragments was as follows：
1. Preparation of glue: make two rows of matching holes with the standard preparation electrophoresis comb, one row of holes is "sample hole", the other row of holes is "back hole";
2. Transfer the blue light transparent rubber plate into the electrophoresis tank, and put the electrophoresis tank on the base;
3. add enough buffer to cover the gel, remove the electrophoresis tooth comb, and sample the nucleic acid sample to the upper sample hole.
4. Cover the electrophoresis tank, connect the power cord, turn on the machine and turn on the blue light transmission light source;
5. Real time observation of nucleic acid migration by electrophoresis trough cover;
6. When the nucleic acid strip migrates into the recovery hole, turn off the power supply, open the cover of the electrophoresis tank, and directly recover the nucleic acid fragment with a pipette gun.
Focus on us