1. It can be used to analyze the biodegradability of degradable plastics and other bio based materials;
2. Meet the requirements of GB / T 19277.2-2013
3. Meet the requirements of GB / T 22047-2008
4. Meet the requirements of ISO 14855.2-2018
5. Meet ISO 17556-2012
1. The sample was degraded in the active compost, and the air passed through the compost under controlled conditions.
2. The evolved ammonia and water are removed, and the evolved carbon dioxide is absorbed by sodium lime (sodium hydroxide).
3. The evolved carbon dioxide is calculated by the weight increase of soda lime.
4. The reaction column can be controlled at the temperature specified by the user.
5. Samples are weighed regularly during the test.
6. If it meets the requirements of iso14855-2, the temperature is usually kept at 58 ℃.
Under the condition of 55-60 ℃, the air to remove carbon dioxide is continuously supplied to the reaction room. The samples to be analyzed in the reaction room are biodegraded by respiration under the action of microorganisms. Oxygen is converted into carbon dioxide through respiration and is absorbed by alkali lime. We calculate the biodegradation rate of samples by weighing the weight change of alkali lime.
四、 Technical parameters：
1. Carbon dioxide emission under laboratory conditions was determined by gravimetric analysis;
2. Number of channels: ≥ 9;
3. Temperature setting range: 45 ℃ ~ 65 ℃;
4. Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃
5. Reaction tower volume: 500ml;
6. Fixed frame of reaction tower: pulling type, easy to take;
7. Maximum load: 30kg;
8. Heating power: 405W for main heater and 160W for auxiliary heater;
9. Temperature control mode: air bath, PID control;
10. Convection mode: double fan forced convection type;
11. Sensor: K-type thermocouple sensor;
12. Air pump power: 10W;
13. Flow regulation range: 10ml / min-90ml / min;
14. Power: 1500W;
15. Power supply: single phase 100V AC, 15a, 50 / 60Hz;
16. Size: 1350mm × 450mm × 1700mm;
17. Weight: 210kg;
18. Ambient temperature: 5 ℃ - 40 ℃;
19. Safety protection: heater power-off alarm; sensor power-off alarm; overheat alarm; leakage protection.
1. 1 host computer;
2. 9 sets of absorption tower;
3. 9 sets of reaction tower;
4. 9 sets of dehumidification tower;
5. One set of decarburization column;
6. 9 sets of matching nozzles;
7. 1 set of installation tools;
8. 1 set of operation manual;
Focus on us