1. Detection of green fluorescent protein (GFP);
2. It is convenient for field operation;
3. High detection efficiency: find the positive target in the field at night;
4. Easy to operate: compact, flexible, easy to carry, no need to heat the engine after startup, direct detection;
5. System stability: it can work continuously for a long time;
6. Safety: no chemical substrate color, direct observation, no damage to the cells of the detected object.
1. Detection of green fluorescent protein (GFP) transgenic plants: rice, wheat, corn, soybean, cotton, Arabidopsis, etc;
2. Detection of GFP transgenic animals: mice, rabbits, monkeys, etc;
3. Detection of GFP transgenic microorganisms: bacteria, fungi, yeast, etc;
4. Tissue specific expression of GFP gene was detected.
When the green fluorescent protein (GFP) is illuminated by a blue light source, the green fluorescence will be excited; the filter will block all the reflected light and only allow the corresponding fluorescence to pass through.
1. Excitation light source: Blue excitation;
2. Filter system: the filter blocks all the reflected light and only allows fluorescence to pass through;
3. LED life: > 10000 h;
4. Type of light source: 2 high intensity 3W LEDs;
5. Duration: > 4 h;
6. Volume: 12.7 cm (L) × 7.6 cm (d);
7. Power supply: 4.5V.
1. Blue excitation light source: one
2. Filter: one
Focus on us