1. With national invention patent: ZL 2011 1 0168356.2, passed CE certification;
2. Vertical oscillation: high stability, sample crushing and mixing thoroughly;
3. High efficiency: complete sample crushing in 2 minutes;
4. High flux: 2 × 15 × 15 ml adapter and 2 × 8 × 50 ml adapter can be selected freely;
5. Large sample handling capacity: 2 × 300ml nylon can (soil grinding, no metal pollution);
6. High safety: with safety door and safety lock
7. No cross contamination: the sample tube is completely closed in the crushing process to avoid cross contamination;
8. Low noise: during the operation of the instrument, the noise is less than 70dB, which will not interfere with other experiments or instruments.
1. It is suitable for grinding preparation of soil agrochemical analysis samples;
2. Suitable for sample grinding in pesticide residue detection;
3. Suitable for sample grinding in environmental toxicology test;
4. Suitable for sample grinding in the early stage of soil composition detection;
5. Suitable for grinding and mixing a large number of samples.
The high-frequency impact of the grinding force and the grinding ball inside the tube makes the grinding force vibrate with each other.
1. Vertical oscillation;
2. Oscillation frequency: 500-1800 times / min
3. Grinding time: 10 seconds - 99 minutes, user can set it by themselves;
4. Number of grinding units: 2;
5. Grinding ball material: stainless steel, chromium steel, zirconia, tungsten carbide, quartz sand
6. Grinding ball diameter: 0.5-30mm;
7 .Fixture stroke: 3.7cm (vertical);
8. Power: 400W
9. Open the door and cut off the power to ensure safety;
10. Power supply: 3-hole socket, 220-240V, 50 Hz;
11. Weight: 62kg;
12. Size: 38cm (W) × 46cm (d) × 50cm (H).
1. One main engine;
2.1 8-hole 50ml adapter 1 pair;
2.2 15 hole 15ml adapter 1 pair (optional);
2.3 one pair of 100ml stainless steel grinding tank (optional);
2.4 one pair of 200ml stainless steel grinding tank (optional);
2.5 300ml nylon can 1 pair (optional);
3. A set of alloy clamp;
4. A set of grinding balls.
1. Add the processed sample and grinding ball into the centrifugal tube in turn;
2. Put the centrifuge tube with sample into the adapter;
3. Put the adapter with sample into liquid nitrogen for several minutes;
4. Put the frozen sample and adapter in the middle of the fixture and adjust the position;
5. Put the fixture on the sample table, position the positioning slot, screw the vertical positioning knob, and lock it back safely;
6. Close the safety door of the machine;
7. Set vibration frequency and vibration time;
8. Start the machine and carry out the crushing process;
9. Wait for the machine to stop vibration completely, turn off the machine, open the safety door and take out the sample;
10. Instrument homing.
1. The instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated environment;
2. The samples are symmetrically distributed in the sample holder to ensure the balance of the sample holder;
3. Before closing the safety door, it is necessary to confirm that the fixture has been completely fixed without loosening;
4. The oscillation frequency should not exceed the maximum range of 1500 times / min;
5. When freezing the sample, attention should be paid to prevent liquid nitrogen from splashing out and causing frostbite.
Focus on us