1. National invention patent: ZL 2011 1 0168356.2, CE certification；
2. Vertical oscillation: high stability, complete sample crushing；
3. High efficiency: complete sample crushing in 2 minutes；
4. High flux: 2 × 96 samples can be processed at one time；
5. Large treatment capacity: 2 × 50ml steel tank can crush large volume samples；
6. Wide range of adapters: 2 × 96 × 2ml adapter, 2 × 48 × 2ml adapter, 2 × 24 × 5ml adapter and 2 × 10 × 7ml adapter can be selected freely；
7. High safety: with safety door and safety lock；
8. No cross contamination: the sample tube is completely closed in the crushing process to avoid cross contamination；
9. Low noise: during the operation of the instrument, the noise is less than 70dB, which will not interfere with other experiments or instruments.
1. It is suitable for grinding and crushing various plant tissues, including roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits and seeds；
2. It is suitable for grinding and crushing various animal tissues, including brain, heart, lung, stomach, liver, thymus, kidney, intestine, lymph node, muscle and bone；
3. It is suitable for grinding and crushing fungi, bacteria and other samples；
4. It is suitable for grinding and crushing of food and drug composition analysis；
5. It is suitable for grinding and crushing volatile samples including coal, oil shale and wax products；
6. It is suitable for grinding and crushing of plastics, polymers, including PE, PS, textiles, resins, etc.
The high-frequency impact of the grinding force and the grinding ball inside the tube makes the grinding force vibrate with each other.
1. Vertical oscillation;
2. Oscillation frequency: 500-1800 times / min;
3. Grinding time: 10 seconds - 99 minutes, user can set it by themselves;
4. Number of grinding platforms: 2;
5. Grinding ball material: stainless steel, chromium steel, zirconia, tungsten carbide, quartz sand;
6. Grinding ball diameter: 0.5-30mm;
7. Fixture stroke: 3.7cm (vertical);
8. The adapter is resistant to low temperature and can be soaked in liquid nitrogen for more than 30 minutes;
9. Open the door and cut off the power to ensure safety;
10. Power: 400W;
11. Power supply: 3-hole socket, 220-240V, 50 Hz;
12. Weight: 62kg;
13. Size: 38cm (W) × 46cm (d) × 50cm (H).
1. One main engine;
2.1 48 hole 2ml adapter 1 pair
2.2 24 / 10 hole 5 / 7ml adapter 1 pair (optional);
2.3 50ml grinding tank 1 pair (optional);
2.4 96 hole 2ml adapter 1 pair (optional consumables).
3. A set of alloy clamp;
4. A set of grinding balls.
1. Add the processed sample and grinding ball into the centrifugal tube in turn;
2. Put the centrifuge tube with sample into the adapter;
3. Put the adapter with sample into liquid nitrogen for several minutes;
4. Put the frozen sample and adapter in the middle of the fixture and adjust the position;
5. Put the fixture on the sample table, position the positioning slot, screw the vertical positioning knob, and lock it back safely;
6. Close the safety door of the machine;
7. Set vibration frequency and vibration time;
8. Start the machine and carry out the crushing process;
9. Wait for the machine to stop vibration completely, turn off the machine, open the safety door and take out the sample;
10. Instrument homing.
1. The instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated environment;
2. The samples are symmetrically distributed in the sample holder to ensure the balance of the sample holder;
3. Before closing the safety door, it is necessary to confirm that the fixture has been completely fixed without loosening;
4. The oscillation frequency should not exceed the maximum range of 1800 times / min;
5. When freezing the sample, attention should be paid to prevent liquid nitrogen from splashing out and causing frostbite.
Focus on us